|

Thursday, April 08, 2004

hello welcome to my blog. To kick this baby off let me give a little intro about me.

well it all started in a suburban town of huntington NY on april 29th 1970. It is a middle to upper class community of very ethnic peoples. Yea the town was about 50 miles east of manhattan so you can immage it. Very Italian, andVery Jewish.,very russian, very german....You get the idea ! Let's just say that I was a minority in the fact that I didnt speak another language. actually the Jewish holidays were a mandatory day off from school.(yea Yom Kippur, Yea Roshashana(spl) I grew up liking the yankees..(I was on the third base line at the 80 World Series- Yanks-Dodgers game 1) My favorite player was craig nettles who played third base for them. I was converted to a reds fan when I moved to ohio in 94...but deep down still like to see them win when they are in the playoffs. My family life growing up was not as exciting as you might think living in the NY Metro area. that will be continued on the next post...sorry im new to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home