|

Friday, April 23, 2004

I'm new & thank you!!

This is an interesting way to relate to others and get thoughts and ideas out. I'm amazed that people already know we are on a blogger(?). I love the loving and encouraging words that Dave & Kristi Webster and Gregg Hay have already written. I'm so happy that people like you are in our lives. Gregg you have always consistently been a great friend to Dave. I appreciate you so much for that. Dave W. & Kristi W. I'm so glad that Dave H. is going on to Africa with you. I know how you are and your encouraging words will be such a needed blessing for Dave H.

I don't know if I have any deep thoughts for the day. I do know that I wish our blog spot was as cool as Dave and Kristi's but hey we are just starting.

Think about this: "When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die the world cries and you rejoice."

Love you all and can't wait to see you again soon.
Kara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home