|

Monday, May 17, 2004

hello from africa

Hi everone. Thanks for praying for me. I have been doing alittle better, my side and my back near my kidney feels sore. Sometimes in my admoinal area. Its weird. Some days i feel fine. I have had a blessed time in Zambia. In Ndola we worked with 2 Vineyard churces in outreach to aids orphens. The kids were great but very sick. They had swollen stomachs and runny noses(signs of starvation)Onlast tueday the hope center had a few kids. but the wenesday outreach in the village of twapia was packed with kids. All the kids had to share a plate of little meat, little vetagables and hugh mound of enchima(kinda like grits).Alot of kids did not get to eat and were outside the buiding but reached their hands thru small window openings asking for food.The christian in ndola were great and we had great fellowship with themWe also helped out a christian conference with them. In livinstone we helped with door to door outreach and 2 days of a crusade in a field in village of linda. we got to pray in the local hospital which was crowded, understaffed and had little medicine. We actually had some members pray for a unconscience man and he suddenly woke up and said The Lord has healed me I will be home tommorow!!Praise God.I have had 2 opportunities to preach 1 time in ndola 1 time in livingstone.Tommorrow we head to Jburg south africa and on to kwa zulu natal.Keep praying for health for out team I havent felt 100%and I have had a few bout with dirrrea(db) God Bless. i love you Kara. My beautiful fiance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home