|

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Decision 2004????

Well no official call on the president yet but I was frustrated waiting in line. the polling place had to be the worse run polling place in the country. I headed over there at 6:15am with my wonderful wife. We waited for 1 1/2 hours in line and then I had to go to work. The voting "officials" had already given me the voting slip and said when you come back after work you can pick up the slip and get back in line where you were. Granted I was skeptical that that would be the case...But it was worse..they made me get back to the end of the line in the pooring rain and I waited a additional 3 hours. Thankfully my wife gave me a umbrella and home cooked marsala pork and tim hortons Hot chocolate!! Kara rocks!!!-Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home