|

Friday, July 08, 2005

Update :Hill anniversary& other stuff

Well Kara and I headed to Painesville OH-for the 1 year anniversary.( about 30 miles east of cleveland on lake erie.) We stayed at Fitzgeralds Irish bed and Breakfast, and had the top floor to ourselves with our own bath. The first nite we went to Pickle Bills- a restaurant on the water where boaters park for dinner. It was typical american faire. On saturday, we went to Lake Farmpark and I got to shear a goat and mill a cow, pet alpalcas, and watch a border collie herd sheep. This was fun for me as I have never been on a farm. Growing up on the North Shore of Long Island had its share of horse farms and fisheries but not cow, sheep, goats and pigs as ohioians are familiar with. Kara and i visted headlands beach near mentor for sun and swimming which was fun.

In update news my mom had eye surgery to stop the bleeding behind the retina, it was supposed to be 3 hours but ended up being 7 hours because alot of blood stuck to the retina and it was accidently torn. Good news :they repaired it and was able to get dried blood out of her field of vision, so no more floatees, bad news is they put a gas bubble in eye to help repair the retina. Mom has had to lie down 24-7 for 2 weeks while gas bubble dispates. No walking around, no reading, no watching tv. Also my brother is lives 5 mins from her states he is often too busy to visit her, thus there are many dirty dishes, trash not taken out. True my brother and his wife had there 3rd child recently and own 2 businesses, and they sold 7000 sq foot house and bought a 5000 squre foot house. But still he should show more compassion towards our elderly weak mom. My mom thinks she is verbally and emotionally abused by him.

Well I did get a job a Pacer global logistics, which i start monday. I was told that iam suited for a dispatch position or customer solutions position, either is fine by me as I have had temp jobs for the past 5 months intermittantly.
Thats it for now.
Dave

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your mom gets better soon and I hope your job is going well!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home