|

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A friend needs help

Hello everyone,
I have a situation at work and I was hoping to get some assistance - if we can - from the body of believers.

There is a woman here that I have been working with for years here and her husband kicked her and her two teen age children out this past Saturday night. I guess he came home Saturday night and said that they haed to pack up and leave and was clicking a revolver while they were packing. Neddless to say, they didn't end up packing a whole lot of stuff. Mom has found a place to stay - they should move in today or tomorrow - but her and the kids have NO FURNITURE what-so-ever. She may be able to go to a furniture bank - but they will have very limited items.
Most needed items:
Beds
Couch
Dressers
Dryer (she already has a washer)
Blankets
and other household items.

This woman has some money to buy some things (not everything - becuase setting up a house frm scratch is very expensive), but I told her to wait because I had a great group of people that may have some extra - whatever - lying around.

If you have anything - please let me know and I do some organizing - to get these things to my friend at work.

Thanks,
Kara

1 Comments:

Blogger John McCollum said...

I'll start asking around

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home